Monday, September 29, 2014

Weekend bum

This weekend I was very good, I missed the parkrun but I went to gym twice last night (YAY!)

On Saturday I saw an old friend who I have not seen in a while and 1 of the 1st things he says to me is 'F*ck Karmen you got fat' Well needless to say my 1st reaction was a not so lady like f*ck you and then as he carried on 'oh but your bums gotten so big' and the trying to make it sound like he's being nice 'it's good, women need a bum' my response was 'so what, it's my bum' this ultimately lead my to a huge lump in my throat and wanting to leave. The skinny me was not happy with herself and the fat me felt defeated. When we eventually left I couldn't help but cry, my dad, at first, didn't know what to do with his crying 24 year old daughter but then gave me the speech. Karmen, f*ck him you live with us and we love you and no my girl you are not fat (My dad thinks we are perfect even though I am carrying a little bit extra around the edges) which made me cry even more because my parents are so awesome.

So I ate all healthy stuff the weekend and went to gym twice on Sunday to make up for me being 'fat'. This included a stretch class which I cannot say I enjoyed very much as my tummy kept getting in the way. I am starting to enjoy going to gym just wish I could spend more time there.

Today when I got into work I found out I lost the bet with my boss so Saturdays parkrun I will have to run it *yikes* the deal however did not say how fast I have to run so I will do my running not athlete style running.

On a lighter note (literally) I lost 1.4kgs since my last weigh in which was Tuesday morning so will see coming Tuesday what the final result is, which I think isn't too bad.

Here's to the rest of the day.

Till we chat again lovies
x




2 comments:

  1. Your dad is right Karmy fuck him, people don't realize that their words can really hurt a another person, words carry weight (no pun intended) and can really and truly hurt us our souls. You are doing really well so don't let anyone get you down, maybe i should join you on Saturday but I don't see myself running LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bad words just make you feel so demotivated.
      I dunno how but I'm going to try running I normally walk it, you can always join us just register online so you can get a time. It's nice trying to beat your time every week

      Delete