Monday, September 22, 2014

Parkruns and things

This week I did my 6th parkrun which I managed to finish in 48 minutes which I'm proud of but is still not my personal best (Which is sitting on just under 45 minutes) - I must say I have absolutely no idea how I get to my personal best!!

On Friday I did the circuit at the gym for the 1st time I must say that they do not give you nearly enough time to figure out how to work each machine and then test out the weight that you would need to use and use the equipment before the dreaded red light flashes again. I will rather just do my own thing when there is few people around so I can time myself.

This weekend I prepared for my healthy week, I bought frozen veggies, chicken and pork sausages (home made with no nasites) I shall be tackling this next 4 weeks head on. I've given myself 4 weeks to get my arse in gear and be healthy again, summer is looming and I want to fit into my pretty skirts again.

Today I tried the Supashape Chocolate protein shake which is supposed to be "silky smooth" but actually just tastes like canderel thrown into a bottle of milk, I will much rather stick to my own cocoa shakes that tastes yummy. I went as far as to create a Dinner Menu for the week so I can stick to the plan and when I get home from work or gym there's no excuses to make dinner (those normally consist of *I have no idea what to make for dinner*)

I am planning on doing a shape class today again and will see how my legs are after that I might go exercise on the bikes a bit before I head home. Gym is a pretty good distraction for me lately which I'm guessing is a good thing.

Tomorrow is weigh and measure day! Yikes
Hoping things haven't gotten too bad.

Enjoy the rest of your day lovlies
xXx

2 comments:

  1. It's a remarkable thing you are doing for your sister. Wishing you love and strength for your journey.

    ReplyDelete