Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sudden realisation

In my journey with Bunny I have come to see how much such a small ball of fur can love such giants like us. All we do is feed them and clean up their poop with the occasional head rubs but yet they keep coming back for more.

It also makes me sad when you see ow animals are used in testing, I do understand that a person like me should be EXTREMELY happy for animal testing seen as I have people in my life that are dependent on medicines that were tested and perfected on animals, but they never did anything to us. Why don't they rather use human subjects who have lost their right to be called a human (yes I mean the bad ass people in prison who keep buying a ticket to get back by raping innocent babies and children)

This is Bunny. She gives me loads of cuddles and binkies!




No comments:

Post a Comment