Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Goals

Today I crossed my 1st item off my resolution list, which proved to be really simple so I can do this! I want to be smaller at least in the lower 80s by December. I guess it wont help by me eating samoosas for lunch instead of having a shake, I couldn't help myself though.

I exercised for a short time last night but I felt a bit sick so ended up hugging the toilet bowl. there goes my butternut and mashed potato. I have decided that I am going to try eat less of the Frys products as they are high in salt and salt is bad. Tonight I want to maybe make some mix veg and my last frys beef pie, or even a salad.

I so badly want to try making my own veg pie, will put some peas and carrots and a cheese or white sauce in it and roast it in the oven. Will have to see how this goes.

Right so back to work soldier.

No comments:

Post a Comment