Monday, February 10, 2014

Ribs?

This past weekend I was pretty good in my diet choices. On Friday night i had a brown roll for dinner (I did not feel like eating) and some popcorn at the movies. We watched Wolf on Wall Street, which is really good, I do not think I have ever seen so much sex and drugs in 1 movie! It happens to be 3 hours long though so I got really fidgetty and could not sit still. I could not wait for it to end.

On Saturday I had another pizza (oops) the family had ribs so I had to have something else. I only ate 5 of the slices and left the rest for brighter days. I also ate quite a bit of fruit and drank some water so not all is lost.

On Sunday I had the left over pizza as well as some of the chocolate balls my mother made (they are so hard to resist because they taste so good) My parents had take aways last night but I opted for my veg patties on toast which wasn't so bad actually. I even did a 30 minute walk and a few weight exercises which is an added score!

I am really wanting Burger King for their fries its so hard to not go buy a burger and stuff my face but I am going to try my best to not set foot in Cavendish Square and just have veggies or something for dinner.

Yay veggies *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment