Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Shrooms!

I have this major craving for mushrooms and lentils so I plan on making a salad with those in it tonight. I have no idea what I will put with it but anything in the fridge might become a victim.

I do really want to try and start my 100 day challenge tonight even if I start off slow and do 20 minutes seen as I have to really pay attention to my bedroom for a change, I am so convinced that packing clothes and dusting is a form of exercise, I should make my own form of ankle weights and attach them while working so I have some form of resistance.

Today I had my shake for breakfast, with fat free milk and I had some left over mac and cheese now and I still feel hungry. I feel like I have a bottomless pit at the end of my stomach that food is just falling through right now!

I'm going to be measuring myself every 2 weeks while I do this challenge so I will be posting those up here just for the hell of it.

Check out my best friends blog, Hectic life of a fat mother, she is also trying to lose weight and be healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment