Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Let them eat cake!

Today being my birthday and all I have eaten some cake and I feel horrible, the sweetness was way too much for me even though it tasted so dam good!

I am having bacon less mac and cheese for dinner so I'm trying to not eat too much so I can enjoy that meal! Mac and cheese happens to be my favourite food. At least I had my shake for breakfast so I have spared a few calories that way. I wonder what it's like to not eat at all, or eat very little. If I had any will power what so ever I would try it.

At least I started my 24th year on the green planet 1kg lighter than I was before, surely that must mean something right?

I don't even feel like working I actually feel like taking a run, maybe i can convince Marc to run with me tonight. Well not run because I cannot run, will be more of a brisk walk to get sweaty.

No comments:

Post a Comment