Thursday, February 6, 2014

Can I have some more?...

Today, to my utter horror, 1 of my favourite pants for work just wouldn't close :( so this has become necessary now. A bud of mine told me about Excel which is used by kids with ADD to enhance mental focus and is all natural so I am considering trying that out. Maybe this could be the key I am missing out on. I really am considering visiting the doctor again.

I was pondering my knock on the head the other day and things sorta started spiraling out of control from after that so that could have been a cause seen as I never went to a doctor for my concussion. Is that even possible though?

Last night I had an awesome dinner with mushrooms seen as we had no more lentils in the freezer :( but was definitely worth it. I want to be a clean eater today, after i finish my cake, whoops .

On a happier note I have gone 6 weeks without meat. I do feel like I'm heading in the proper direction as it is getting easier and the smell of bacon now just makes me naar.

No comments:

Post a Comment