Friday, July 4, 2014

Day 19

Friday at last!!! I can look forward to lazing around all weekend reading, my favourite thing to do!

With the weather being really crappy I was feeling like a nice warm lunch so I decided to have some Asian food. I am a huge fan of Simply Asia and just wanted something to chew. As a punishment my meal got to me being medium chilli instead of mild, needless to say I found a cure for a blocked nose. 

My meals for today isn't too bad 

Breakfast:
Herbalife shake with milk

Snack: 
Banana

Lunch: 
Simply Asia Mushroom Roasted Chilli Paste Stir-Fry

Snack: 
I don't think this will be needed as I am still full from lunch :) 

Dinner: 
Butternut soup made with sweet potato thanks to Tam. 

I'm quite looking forward to spending the night with her seen as we haven't had a girly sisters day in a while! 





No comments:

Post a Comment