Saturday, February 1, 2014

I'm a PiRaTe!

Arrr! I had the most awesome dinner, a huge black mushroom with spinach and feta all crumbled up in it, will definitely be the best birthday eat out dinner I have had (it beats the ribs and beer from last year) even the company came out tops!

I have discovered that people can be mean about my choice of diet, even if i was doing this for the animals (which i slowly am starting to) it's my choice and I am not telling you you have to not eat meat, eating meat is your choice, go ahead eat as many pigs as you like. I do not understand how people can tar me with a 'oh god shes so picky and stuck up because she does not eat meat' brush. i am not a picky eater and no I am not stuck up either. This all coming from a person I just met and could not even string 2 words together to greet me!

My health is more important to me that a good steak, I would like to live to be older than 50 and see my kids (if that should ever happen that I do actually have kids) grow up and know that I was there for them. I also do not want to be on tablets to keep me alive.

Cheers to the meat free me!

No comments:

Post a Comment