Sunday, January 26, 2014

Weekend... whoo hoo!

This weekend Marc finally met my best friend (this was a big step for me as my ex boyfriend did not like Gary because we have history) It went really well and Marc does seem to like Gary, they spent over 20 minutes in the Burger King line chatting about boys stuff.

They boys had burgers which smelt so dam good i opted for a beer instead and then tried my luck at a bean burger from Burger King. They unfortunately never had any bean patties (how is that even possible) so I had an encounter with the chilli cheese nuggets, which might i add are dam hot!

On the Saturday my family braaied in Tokai Forrest and I was brave enough to put soya burgers on the braai (it tasted amazing in Jimmies steakhouse sauce) along with potato and noodle salad I conquered the braai without being tempted to eat any meat! I am getting good at this.

My exercise has been very limited but i did find some weights (finally) I got 2 3kg dumbells and found some good exercises to do online.

Hopefully now I can start doing some thing!

Au revoir
Till next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment