Monday, January 13, 2014

New years resolutions

2014 is finally here and I am proud to say I have stuck to my biggest resolution. I have not had any meat since 2014 started and I have started to exercise too.

On Thursday evening I walked off 200 calories in 33 minutes as a start and I used my dumbells a little bit, did 60 arm curls (if that is what they are called) for each arm that on Friday my muscles pained, I do think I need to find heavier weights though as 2kg is getting a little bit light.

I have started drinking the Herbex Attack the Fat syrup with lunch and dinner to help the process along and trying to drink as much water as possible. Me being loskop doesn't help with the pills as I am constantly forgetting to take them even when my alarm does go off,

Tonight I plan on walking a little bit more while I watch some Arrow or Gary unmarried. I have found that it does help to watch something to keep my mind busy.

I'm hoping the work out will help with the slight sadness I am feeling for no apparent reason, think after spending almost the whole weekend with Marc I miss him alot, but i will not turn to comfort eating, I know he is mine and I know he loves me so no pity party eating spree :/

Lets hope the night turns out how I plan it to be.

Ciao for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment