Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Where are we?

Ok so I totally lost track of where i was.

I got sick after I started doing my health change and it took me more than a week to get over the nasty infection. On the plus side I did lose 4.8kgs which I am trying to keep off now that i am eating again.

I have recently started a muscle challenge which is so hard but my muscles hurt afterwards which i totally love!

Today would be day 17 of my journey and this is what I ate

Breakfast:
Herbalife Shake

Snack:
2 Provita cookies and coffee (1 canderel)

Lunch:
Mixed salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, feta and lemon juice) mixed with 2 boiled eggs

Snack:
Woolies slimmers choice casava chips

Dinner:
Meat balls with salad and mash sweet potato

Today is my rest day so I wont be exercising tonight  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment