Thursday, July 10, 2014

Day 19 and so on!

So... it looks like I haven't written in a while! I do give my apologies I am been a little bit lazy!

Today I signed up for the Rondebosch park run on Saturday which I am quite looking forward to.

This week I have been eating quite well, my dad fixed my treadmill so I can finally exercise at home and do my muscle challenge which I have been neglecting a tiny bit.

I've made a few salads recently and eating avos like its nobodies business.

I am determined to start reboot on Monday and I haven't been drinking sugar in my coffee. Now just to cut the milk out... YIKES!!!

Today I ate the following...
Breakfast:
Herbalife shake with milk

Snack:
Bacon and egg muffin with green tea

Lunch:
Herbalife Shake with water

Snack:
3 Provita crunchy vites and coffee

Dinner:
Tuna and avo with tomato

No comments:

Post a Comment