Sunday, January 5, 2014

Weekend fun-ness!

Is that even a word? 0.o

Right so weekend was pretty good. I chose all meat free options and saw a band I love, (see the videos here to see just how awesome they are, Sleepwalker, Push me to the Floor). Can a day get any better? Sporting my new Parlotones T-shirt I realised I have actually put on weight and some clothes (my fat pants to be exact) are now fitting again which is a bad thing in this sense.I guess the spinach and feta pie was a bad idea. I have however found a fond liking for Kauai seen as it is the only fast food joint that actually has good vegetarian food. That's coming from me thinking people who eat at Kauai are food snobs, boy was I wrong.

I was in bed most of Sunday, the nasty migraine strikes again! YAY! I stood Marc up cause I could not face getting out of bed and travelling so far with my head being so sore. I felt really bad about that cause it hurt him so porky me turned to food. I ended up having fried eggs from mom. turns out getting migraines does have its perks, I didn't even have to clean up *score* I also ate Christmas cake and rye bread and chocolate bon bons. Went a bit off the rails there.

I take this as a victory though as it is 1 whole weekend without any meat. I can do this, just need to keep at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment