Friday, January 3, 2014

Starting a new!

So new year has passed and I picked up some weight around the edges so I have to do something. I've printed out ny goals for this year on a monthly basis so its smaller chunks at a time.

I also have seen how bad coke is and have sworn to not drink it again even though it tastes so good. I'm even just try to get my pills into my mouth every day on time.

It doesn't help being tired all the time when you want to exercise but no more excuses I have ti get my bum back into the 80s before I reach my starting weight and have to start all over. 

It's really difficult to be healthy when your dating somebody who doesn't care much about health and will eat anything he is given and sees no need to exercise. Making it so much worse is he lives so close to all the fast food places so when we both lazy its easy to order in. Fast food has really made us fat! Ugly people they are!

Finally it is friday after a very hard 2 day week for me, going to try drinking my shake 2 meals a day this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment